Sunday, November 30, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving as I prepared to hit the early sales at 4:30 AM, I reflected on a year ago when we were traveling to China. It's amazing how time flies! It feels as if Leanne has been with us forever. She's the perfect completetion to our family. Wed., Dec. 3rd, we celebrate Gotcha Day, the day we finally met our daughter face-to-face. The Lord is good!

November has been a crazy month. I've added some highlight pics. Leanne received her 2nd haircut, but thankful she was calm (as long as I feed her M&Ms). Plus, she celebrated her 1st Thanksgiving. Last year she was waiting for us in the orphanage, but this year she enjoyed all the turkey fixings.

Leanne preparing to go to church.


Bubba & Sissy hanging out in Leanne's room

Thanksgiving with Ted's family
Last year she was in the orphanage, but this year she enjoys all the turkey fixings with her family
My handsome boys waiting for the rodeo
Sissy loved the animals!

I'm not sure who enjoys the rodeo more, the kids or Grandmother.

2 comments:

Karen Mackey said...

Thanks for sharing your November highlights!.. We always look forward to the updates. Your family is beautiful. Hope to see you guys over the holidays. Karen

megan storey said...

Stacy

Lyndsey and I love stopping by your blog to see how much Leann has grown. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Megan